TWC – NDT Programs A and NDT Program B
The NDT Programs are as follows
Programs A and B qualify for financial aid from Texas Workforce Solutions
Programs A and B qualify for Veterans Education Benefits
|Method||Hours||Program A||Program B|
|VA – Education Benefits||√||√|
Steps to apply for Financial Aid from Texas Work Force Solutions
- Come to the Birring NDE Center, Inc. office at 515 Tristar Drive, Webster, Texas and get the TWC Cost of Obligation Form filled and signed by a School Representative. During the visit, we will give you a tour of the facility. There will also be a 10 point quiz on basic math skills.
- Go to the nearest Texas Workforce Solutions Office in the Houston Gulf Coast area and fill out the Application for Financial Aid. Eligibility will depend on employment status, total household income, etc.
- Birring NDE school code is bnc515
- Submit the completed (a) Financial Aid application and the (b) Cost of Obligation Form to TWC.
- The Workforce Solutions will contact you in about one to two weeks to inform you the decision on financial aid.
- Upon arrival, the Workforce Solutions will issue a fee voucher.
- Submit the fee voucher along with proof of education (e.g. High School Diploma, GED, College Degree, etc.) to Birring NDE to start the training.
Education Benefits for Veterans
- You can find us on the Dept of Veteran Affairs WEAMS web site
- Contact the Veterans Education Office 1-888-442-4551
Any questions, call Anna Bauer or Ezequiel Briceno at 832-533-8366