TWC – NDT Programs A, B and C
The NDT Programs are as follows
Programs A and B qualify for financial aid from Texas Workforce Solutions
Programs A and B qualify for Veterans Education Benefits
|Method||Hours||Program A||Program B||Program C|
|VA – Education Benefits||√||√||√|
Steps to apply for Financial Aid from Texas Work Force Solutions
- Come to the Birring NDE Center, Inc. office at 515 Tristar Drive, Webster, Texas and get the TWC Cost of Obligation Form filled and signed by a School Representative. You will need to bring proof of education for us to issue TWC Cost of Obligation Form (high school diploma, GED, college degree etc. During the visit, we will give you a tour of the facility. There will also be a short quiz on basic math skills.
- Go to the nearest Texas Workforce Solutions Office in the Houston Gulf Coast area and fill out the Application for Financial Aid. Eligibility will depend on employment status, total household income, etc.
- Birring NDE school code is bnc515
- Submit the completed (a) Financial Aid application and the (b) Cost of Obligation Form to TWC.
- The Workforce Solutions will contact you in about one to two weeks to inform you the decision on financial aid.
- Upon arrival, the Workforce Solutions will issue a fee voucher.
- Submit the fee voucher along with proof of education (e.g. High School Diploma, GED, College Degree, etc.) to Birring NDE to start the training.
Education Benefits for Veterans
- You can find us on the Dept of Veteran Affairs WEAMS web site
- Contact the Veterans Education Office 1-888-442-4551
Any questions, call Anna Bauer or Ezequiel Briceno at 832-533-8366