Birring NDE – NDT Training Fees
|MT I and II||24 hrs||$720|
|PT I and II||16 hrs||$620|
|UT II Ltd Thickness||24 hrs||$720|
|VT I and II||24 hrs||$720|
|UT Level I||40 hrs||$1200|
|UT Level II||40 hrs||$1200|
|RT II Ltd. Interpretation||40 hrs||$1200|
|ET Level I||40 hrs||$1200|
|ET Level II||40 hrs||$1200|
|Phased Array UT (one week)||40 hrs||$1450|
|Phased Array UT II||80 hrs||$2450|
|Radiation Safety||40 hrs||$ 500|
|UT of welds (QUTE preparation)||24 hrs||$ 720|
|PAUT of welds (QUPA preparation)||24 hrs||$ 720|
|Intro to NDT||40 hrs||$1650|
DISCOUNTED COURSE PACKAGES
SNT-TC-1A (Must be completed in 4 months).
|B||MT, PT, UT (I and II)||3||$ 3490||$ 250|
|C||MT, PT, VT, UT (I and II)||3||$ 4160||$ 300|
|D||MT, PT||1||$ 1300||$ 40|
Nondestructive Testing Program A
The NDT Program A is a 184 hours Program that includes MT, PT, VT, RTFI and UT. Fee is $ 6100
Fees for training as per NAS410
|MT I and II||32 hrs||$1100|
|PT I and II||32 hrs||$1100|
|UT or ET Level I||40 hrs||$1200|
|UT or ET Level II||40 hrs||$1200|
FEE PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
1. All Fees must be paid before the start of the class. POs are acceptable from Business accounts.
2. Students will not be allowed to take the class if either the fee is not paid in full or the PO is not received.
3. Certificates will be issued only after receipt of full payment.
4. A $200 deposit is required to book your place in the class. POs are acceptable from Business accounts.
5. DO NOT Send credit card numbers via email
Rates apply for scheduled training in our Houston office.
NAS 410 classes are not regularly scheduled and must be made on an “as needed” basis.
Rates subject to change. Course Fee shall be paid in advance.
IN-PLANT NDT Training (USA and Canada) Training is available at the client’s location. Call 832-533 8366 for in-plant training quote.
IN-PLANT NDT Training (Global) Training is available worldwide. Please email request to [email protected]
IN – PLANT Training Requirements: Must provide (1) a room to conduct training (2) test equipment (3) Global training will require business class airfare