NDE Associates, Inc. – NDT Services
Nondestructive testing (NDT) inspection services are provide through our sister company, NDE Associates, Inc. The company provides inspections for petroleum and power industries. The company specializes in the application of advanced NDT techniques, including phased arrays, eddy current testing (ECT) and ultrasonic testing (UT)
Phased Array inspection of high energy steam line. Eddy Current Inspection of a large Heat Exchanger
- Ultrasonic Phased Array inspection of welds
- Ultrasonic flaw detection and weld inspection
- Phased Array UT of Corrosion Resistant Alloy (CRA) welds
- Eddy Current testing of Heat Exchanger Tubing -Brass, CuNi, SS, inconel, Ti, etc.
- Remote Field ECT of Heat Exchanger tubes – carbon steel
- Eddy Current testing of Air Conditioning Chiller tubing – Copper, CuNi, Brass.
- Ultrasonic inspection for detection of HTHA in petrochemical plants
- ECT for surface crack detection
THIRD PARTY SUPPORT
- Review NDT Procedures
- Qualification of AUT Systems for pipeline inspection as per DNV-OS-F101. This includes 90/95 POD test, repeatibilty and temperature qualification
- Qualification of Phased Array in lieu of Radiography as per ASMT VIII-2
- Provide AUT Witness for Phased array and TOFD inspections.
- Review AUT and Phased Array data – third part support
NDT Technologies – we specialize
About NDE Associates, Inc
NDE Associates, Inc. Mission Statement